Hidden Gems of Scotland Tour (North)
- Day 1: Arrive into Scotland and be welcomed by your Ultimate Golf Service representative who will assist with your luggage and help you navigate easily from the airport. Depending upon your chosen itinerary this will be by taxi to nearby hotel, to the airport rental car desk or by Ultimate Golf Service collection and transfer vehicle to the wonderful Bunchrew house Hotel by Inverness.
- Day 2: Play Brora Golf Club
- Day 3: Play Boat of Garten golf club
- Day 4: Play Fortrose and Rosemarkie golf club
- Day 5: Transfer from the Bunchrew House Hotel to either Edinburgh or Glasgow airport.
Start by simply contacting us and saying how many nights you might like to stay with how many rounds. We will guide you through in a friendly personal way.
As always Ultimate Golf Service will make the process easy for you, tailor making your trip to find the best dates, tee times, accommodation and transfers you would wish for.
As with all Ultimate Golf Service packages the price and experience will be tailored to your needs. All quotes provided for free.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org : call +44 1506 88 35 30 : or fill in any contact form : text or WhatsApp +447890016533
Brora Golf Club
Brora was a wonderful links golf course. I had a very difficult time with it. I’d like to play it again. I’d like to challenge it again. But it was very good.
Tom Watson, Open Champion 1975,77,80,82,83
James Braid designed course • Established in 1891
Links golf by the sea in the Scottish Highlands is one of life’s sweet spots.
One of my favourite links is Brora on the Moray Firth, where the golfers share a precious piece of territory with a hundred or so woolly sheep. What could epitomise nature better than such a communion?
I pray it will continue and last as long as the world.
Peter Thomson, CBE, Open Champion 1954,55,56,58,65